The Basler avA1900-60kc Camera Link camera with the KAI-2150 CCD sensor delivers 62 frames per second at 2 MP resolution.
The Basler aviator avA1900-60kc family is a series of high speed mainstream CCD cameras with Gigabit Ethernet and Camera Link interface and a very attractive price/performance ratio. It features mono and color camera models with resolutions of 1, 2 (4:3 and HDTV), and 4 megapixels with progressive scan readout and global shutter technology.
Superior image quality, even at high image capture rates, makes a convincing argument for this advanced camera family. Basler aviator cameras are equipped with Kodak’s latest CCD sensor generation with four tap readout technology. These sensors are up to four times faster than standard CCD sensors of the same resolution. With the aviator, Basler has applied the unique tap balancing competence we gained during the development of our earlier camera families such as the Basler pilot series, which also employs Kodak multi-tap sensors.
Basler Aviator avA1900-60kc
- Excellent linearity, dynamic range, and clamor level.
- The best tap balance by performing singular tap adjustment amid generation.
- More than 25 camera highlights, for example, auto-gain, auto-presentation or the sign information debouncer bolster simple framework reconciliation.
- More than 100 megabytes of information per second and up to 100 meter link length with GigE.
- The most stretched out transmission capacity association for greatest snatching speed with Camera Link and similarity with all basic casing grabbers.
- Additional opto-separated I/Os for outside gadgets (e.g., strobe) in the Camera Link models.
- Rugged lodging including safe locking associations and a simple incorporation because of various mounting positions.
- Field-demonstrated Basler arch driver bundle with both channel and execution drivers.
- “GenICam over Camera Link” or direct register get to help.
- Very appealing value/execution proportion.