The Basler avA1600-65kc Camera Link camera with the KAI-2050 CCD sensor delivers 67 frames per second at 2 MP resolution.
The Basler aviator avA1600-65kc family is a series of high speed mainstream CCD cameras with Gigabit Ethernet and Camera Link interface and a very attractive price/performance ratio. It features mono and color camera models with resolutions of 1, 2 (4:3 and HDTV), and 4 megapixels with progressive scan readout and global shutter technology.
Superior image quality, even at high image capture rates, makes a convincing argument for this advanced camera family. Basler aviator cameras are equipped with Kodak’s latest CCD sensor generation with four tap readout technology. These sensors are up to four times faster than standard CCD sensors of the same resolution. With the aviator, Basler has applied the unique tap balancing competence we gained during the development of our earlier camera families such as the Basler pilot series, which also employs Kodak multi-tap sensors.
• Excellent linearity, dynamic range, and commotion level.
• The best tap balance by performing singular tap alignment amid creation.
• More than 25 camera highlights, for example, auto-gain, auto-presentation or the sign information debouncer bolster simple framework reconciliation.
• More than 100 megabytes of information persecond and up to 100 meter link length with GigE.
• The most extensive transmission capacity association for greatest snatching speed with Camera Link and similarity with all normal casing grabbers.
• Additional opto-segregated I/Os for outer gadgets (e.g., strobe) in the Camera Link models.
• Rugged lodging including safe locking associations and a simple reconciliation because of various mounting positions.
• Field-demonstrated Basler arch driver bundle with both channel and execution drivers.
• “GenICam over Camera Link” or direct register get to help.
• Very alluring value/execution proportion.