The Basler spL4096-39kc Camera Link camera delivers 38.60 kHz at 4k resolution.
The Basler sprint spL4096-39kc family of line scan cameras includes members with 2k, 4k, and 8k resolution and different line rates. All sprint variants are based on a next generation dual line CMOS sensor designed exclusively for Basler.
The Basler sprint is aimed at applications where high sensitivity, excellent image quality, and the highest speed are required. This speed and image quality let sprint camera users increase efficiency and throughput in many vision applications.
The Basler dash group of line check cameras incorporates individuals with 2k, 4k, and 8k goals and diverse line rates. All dash variations depend on a cutting edge double line CMOS sensor planned solely for Basler.
The Basler run is gone for applications where high affectability, magnificent picture quality, and the most noteworthy speed are required. This speed and picture quality let run camera clients increment proficiency and throughput in numerous vision applications.
• Increased throughput with greatest line rates of up to 140 kHz.
• Mono and shading.
• Higher affectability.
• More competent vision-based review.
• AOI (zone of enthusiasm) with direct speed increment.
• Easy joining into your application.
• 100% quality checked and aligned to give you steady execution and unwavering quality.