The Basler spL2048-70km Camera Link camera delivers 70 kHz at 2k resolution.
The Basler sprint spL2048-70km family of line scan cameras includes members with 2k, 4k, and 8k resolution and different line rates. All sprint variants are based on a next generation dual line CMOS sensor designed exclusively for Basler.
The Basler sprint is aimed at applications where high sensitivity, excellent image quality, and the highest speed are required. This speed and image quality let sprint camera users increase efficiency and throughput in many vision applications.
Basler Sprint spL2048-70km
The Basler run group of line examine cameras incorporates individuals with 2k, 4k, and 8k goals and diverse line rates. All run variations depend on a cutting edge double line CMOS sensor planned solely for Basler.
The Basler dash is gone for applications where high affectability, phenomenal picture quality, and the most astounding velocity are required. This speed and picture quality let run camera clients increment proficiency and throughput in numerous vision applications.
• Increased throughput with greatest line rates of up to 140 kHz.
• Mono and shading.
• Higher affectability.
• More proficient vision-based examination.
• AOI (region of enthusiasm) with straight speed increment.
• Easy mix into your application.
• 100% quality checked and adjusted to give you predictable execution and dependability.