The Basler spL2048-140km Camera Link camera delivers 140 kHz at 2k resolution.
Basler Sprint spL2048-140km
The Basler sprint spL2048-140km family of line scan cameras includes members with 2k, 4k, and 8k resolution and different line rates. All sprint variants are based on a next generation dual line CMOS sensor designed exclusively for Basler.
The Basler sprint is aimed at applications where high sensitivity, excellent image quality, and the highest speed are required. This speed and image quality let sprint camera users increase efficiency and throughput in many vision applications.
The Basler dash group of line check cameras incorporates individuals with 2k, 4k, and 8k goals and distinctive line rates. All run variations depend on a cutting edge double line CMOS sensor planned solely for Basler.
The Basler run is gone for applications where high affectability, superb picture quality, and the most astounding pace are required. This speed and picture quality let run camera clients increment proficiency and throughput in numerous vision applications.
• Increased throughput with most extreme line rates of up to 140 kHz.
• Mono and shading.
• Higher affectability.
• More proficient vision-based examination.
• AOI (zone of enthusiasm) with straight speed increment.
• Easy combination into your application.
• 100% quality checked and adjusted to give you predictable execution and dependability.