The Basler L301k camera with standardized Camera Link interface delivers 9.20 kHz at 2k resolution.
The L301k series highlights Basler’s commitment to common sense camera design. These tri-linear cameras offer users a cost-effective way of implementing color in line scan applications. The monoversions with their three monochrome lines can be easily used as a high sensitivity line scan camera.
Basler L301k cameras are ideal for a variety of applications including document scanning, print inspection, web inspection, food and forestry products inspection, tissue sample scanning, 3-D imaging and measurements, and many other vision applications.
The Basler L300 Series highlights
the accompanying advantages:
• A costly coordinated focal point isn’t required to catch ideal
picture quality, giving you a moderate answer for
• Use of a tri-direct sensor results in a reduced camera,
lessening the space required in your establishment
• LED pointers and test picture age capacity lessen your
combination time and help investigating
• Extensive and complete industrial facility testing guarantees predictable
• An incorporated spatial revision highlight consolidates pixel information
what’s more, the lines in the sensor, killing the requirement for PC
assets to play out this errand
• Electronic introduction time control gives most extreme adaptability
• Simple incorporation into your application is guaranteed with a
mix of new helpful highlights and a Windows setup instrument.