The Basler avA2300-30kc Camera Link camera with the KAI-4050 CCD sensor delivers 31 frames per second at 4 MP resolution.
The Basler aviator avA2300-30kc family is a series of high speed mainstream CCD cameras with Gigabit Ethernet and Camera Link interface and a very attractive price/performance ratio It features mono and color camera models with resolutions of 1, 2 (4:3 and HDTV), and 4 megapixels with progressive scan readout and global shutter technology
Superior image quality, even at high image capture rates, makes a convincing argument for this advanced camera family.
• Excellent linearity, dynamic range, and clamor level.
• The best tap balance by performing singular tap alignment amid generation.
• More than 25 camera highlights, for example, auto-gain, auto-introduction or the sign info debouncer bolster simple framework incorporation.
• More than 100 megabytes of information persecond and up to 100 meter link length with GigE.
• The broadest data transmission association for greatest snatching speed with Camera Link and similarity with all regular edge grabbers.
• Additional opto-confined I/Os for outer gadgets (e.g., strobe) in the Camera Link models.
• Rugged lodging including safe locking associations and a simple incorporation because of various mounting positions.
• Field-demonstrated Basler arch driver bundle with both channel and execution drivers.
• “GenICam over Camera Link” or direct register get to help.
• Very alluring value/execution proportion.