Displayed prices differing from actual price.
Please contact us for quotation.
The Basler avA2300-25gm GigE camera with the KAI-4050 CCD sensor delivers 26 frames per second at 4 MP resolution.
The Basler aviator avA2300-25gm family is a series of high speed mainstream CCD cameras with Gigabit Ethernet and Camera Link interface and a very attractive price/performance ratio. It features mono and color camera models with resolutions of 1, 2 (4:3 and HDTV), and 4 megapixels with progressive scan readout and global shutter technology.
Basler Aviator avA2300-25gm
The Basler pilot family is a progression of rapid standard CCD cameras with Gigabit Ethernet and Camera Link interface and an appealing value/execution proportion. It highlights mono and shading camera models with goals of 1, 2 (4:3 and HDTV), and 4 megapixels with dynamic sweep readout and worldwide screen innovation.
Prevalent picture quality, even at high picture catch rates, makes a persuading contention for this propelled camera family. Basler pilot cameras are furnished with Kodak’s most recent CCD sensor age with four tap readout innovation.
These sensors are up to multiple times quicker than standard CCD sensors of a similar goals.
• Excellent linearity, dynamic range, and commotion level.
• The best tap balance by performing singular tap adjustment amid generation.
• More than 25 camera highlights, for example, auto-gain, auto-introduction or the sign information debouncer bolster simple framework combination.
• More than 100 megabytes of information per second and up to 100 meter link length with GigE.
• Additional opto-segregated I/Os for outer gadgets (e.g., strobe) in the Camera Link models.
• Rugged lodging including safe locking associations and a simple coordination because of various mounting positions.
• Field-demonstrated Basler arch driver bundle with both channel and execution drivers.
• “GenICam over Camera Link” or direct register get to help.
• Very appealing value/execution proportion.