The Basler avA1000-120kc Camera Link camera with the KAI-1050 CCD sensor delivers 120 frames per second at 1 MP resolution.
The Basler aviator avA1000-120kc family is a series of high speed mainstream CCD cameras with Gigabit Ethernet and Camera Link interface and a very attractive price/performance ratio. It features mono and color camera models with resolutions of 1, 2 (4:3 and HDTV), and 4 megapixels with progressive scan readout and global shutter technology.
Superior image quality, even at high image capture rates, makes a convincing argument for this advanced camera family. Basler aviator cameras are equipped with Kodak’s latest CCD sensor generation with four tap readout technology. These sensors are up to four times faster than standard CCD sensors of the same resolution. With the aviator, Basler has applied the unique tap balancing competence we gained during the development of our earlier camera families such as the Basler pilot series, which also employs Kodak multi-tap sensors.
• Excellent linearity, dynamic range, and commotion level.
• The best tap balance by performing singular tap adjustment amid creation.
• More than 25 camera highlights, for example, auto-gain, auto-introduction or the sign information debouncer bolster simple framework combination.
• More than 100 megabytes of information persecond and up to 100 meter link length with GigE.
• The greatest data transfer capacity association for most extreme snatching speed with Camera Link and similarity with all regular casing grabbers.
• Additional opto-segregated I/Os for outer gadgets (e.g., strobe) in the Camera Link models.
• Rugged lodging highlighting safe locking associations and a simple mix because of various mounting positions.
• Field-demonstrated Basler arch driver bundle with both channel and execution drivers.
• “GenICam over Camera Link” or direct register get to help.
• Very appealing value/execution proportion.