Basler A501k 1 1/4″ CMOS Mono 1.3 M Global CameraLink 74fps
BASLER A501k area scan cameras are high speed CMOS cameras designed for industrial use.
Good CMOS image sensing features are combined with a robust, high precision manufactured
Important features are:
• CMOS APS (Active Pixel Sensor) technology
• High speed
• Electronic full frame shutter (True SNAPTM freeze-frame)
• Electronic exposure time control
• Partial scan
• Programmable via an RS-644 serial port
• Industrial housing manufactured with high planar, parallel and angular precision
• VGA monitor output (A504k only)
• Flash trigger output
This camera is perfect for applications, for example, crash testing, 3-D holographic information stockpiling, human movement examination, and advanced documenting. It is an amazing new apparatus for camera clients who require outrageous speed at megapixel goals in an exceptionally reduced bundle,” says Ingo Lewerendt, Vision Components Product Manager. Model A501k cameras are at present accessible and full generation discharge is planned for the final quarter of 2002.
Basler-VC structures and makes propelled vision segments for mechanical clients. Items incorporate shading and monochrome line sweep and zone check advanced cameras for fast or potentially high-goals applications. Item structures are driven by industry prerequisites offering simple interfacing, smaller size, and a solid cost/execution proportion.